In these very challenging and unprecedented times that demand caution and understanding from every single one of us, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Under the Sun to support you, your beloved ones and your travel plans.
As the situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility, as we know how important vacations are to you.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual reservation policies & direct correspondence reservation policies to give you extra peace of mind:
As your safety and comfort in traveling are our highest priorities, we come together to provide all of you with a wide variety of flexible options, offers and choices to choose from. Please refer to our websiteÂ www.underthesuntinos.comÂ or through direct email correspondence with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and further information.
Please do not hesitate to contact with us for any matter needed.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
- We are very proud of maintaining really high standards of hygiene and cleanliness as it has always been a priority for us to provide all of our guests and staff members with safety.
- Due to the case that has come up, we have proceeded in taking extra precautions and additional measures according to the global and the local public health authorities, without compromising our warm hospitality.
- With great respect to this important issue, we are next to all people with good will, positive thoughts and encouragement during this period.
- Below you may find in more detail the measure we are taking at Under the Sun Cycladic Village:
- In order to ensure proper ventilation of the rooms between check-in and check-out. Check-in is at 15:00 and check-out at 12:00
- Non-contact temperature checks are done regularly to all of our staff members
- All surfaces and high-touch points are frequently sanitized
- Sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the property and we also offer upon request protection mask and single-use gloves
- Contactless services have been introduced for those who prefer no physical of material contact
- According to official Government notice we are in direct communication with Health Services
- Thoroughly cleaned as per industry leading sanitizing protocolsÂ -A/C air filters are being sanitized and cleaned oftenÂ -Housekeeping service, change of linens and turn town service during the stay will be only upon request. Fresh towels are at our guest disposal simply by calling or emailing our Reception
- All linen are handled according to health protocols
- Mini-bars are emptied but you might contact our Reception
- All room amenities are sanitized or are available upon request
- All decorative items have been removed from our rooms
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter our rooms
Mini Jetted Pools
We are following the direction of local authorities, the Hellenic National Public Health Organization and medical experts. Mini jetted pools are thoroughly cleaned during the day by using in-house automations, while staff is closely monitoring them to make any readjustments needed. Extra daily cleaning is offered only upon request.
Our staff received adequate training, in line with the Hellenic National Public Health Organization, to handle any situation related to the virus. We are prepared with both preventative and protective measures
We are in very close contact with the virus control authorities in Greece. This allows us to secure the needed support in the most convenient manner whenever an emergency could arise
We do hope that soon we will have the chance and the privilege to welcome you and share great moments under the shining Greek Sun and the crystal blue Greek Sky, in the meantime keep on being strong, positive and most of all helpful to those who are in need.